Rules for the processing of personal data
The purpose of this document is to provide a natural person with information on the purposes, scope, protection, term of processing of personal data.
Manager: SIA “R GRUPA” (Unified registration number 50003603631, legal address Kārļa Ulmaņa gatve 119, Mārupe, Mārupes parish, Mārupes district, Latvia, LV-2167).
Contact information of the personal data processing specialist appointed by the controller: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable living individual. Personal data also consists of various information that can be used to identify a specific person.
Data subject: Site visitor.
- Manager's staff in accordance with their job responsibilities;
- Outsourced contractors with whom the Contractor has a contractual relationship.
Place of data processing: European Union
Purpose and legal basis:
- to maintain the Website in order to promote the services provided by the Controller and the opportunities for cooperation - Legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6, first paragraph, point (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- to enable visitors to find out about the Controller's Products and Services and to receive answers to the questions asked in order to better adapt the Controller's Website, the offers contained therein, the communication to the data subject's interests; );
- to ensure the security of the Website - to detect, evaluate, detect and eliminate technical problems or illegal actions of third parties - Fulfillment of obligations under the law of the controller (Article 6, first paragraph, point c) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Data to be processed and duration:
- Contact information for a site visitor who has subscribed to or asked a question about the Manager's services: Name and email address. Shelf life does not exceed 3 years.
- Technical information about the connection and events related to the specific connection: Time, IP address, http request made. The duration of storage does not exceed 10 years (the claim rights that arise for the Manager may be different, therefore the Manager applies the longest limitation period specified in regulatory enactments);
Cookies are small files that are downloaded and stored on a user's device via the Website when the content of that Website is downloaded.
Cookies and local storage entries for website functionality:
RgrScrollPosition - saves the position of the visible movement (view) of the site so that the view is positioned to the same position when switching the language of the site;
RgrLangugeSwitched - Keeps track of whether the site visitor has switched language.
Note! If we find that the Site is not working in full or in part, is malfunctioning, requires atypical actions (such as, but not limited to, installing programs or parts thereof on a visitor's computer), please contact the Manager immediately!
Last modified on March 11, 2022